Helmet Chin Mount

by - 9:05 PM

Helmet Mount 


Recently Took a Sj4000, But was having little difficulty with placing it in a proper place on the helmet.
so after few haours on youtube and google ,decided to place it at the Chin. (chin Mount).

Now Since the Whole "Action camera" thing is new to me ,another Few Hours On How to place Sj4000 as a Chin Mount.

Now Comes the Problem. My Mount,which is supplied with the camera, Dosent Fit well to the Chin. And saw A Youtube video which talks about cutting a 3m Tape and Sticking that to the edege so the mount so that it sticks to the chin on the Helmet , Well didnt have the Tape so that wasnt a option Either.
Much To My Suprise Sj4000 Is Supplied with Stripes ,Which can be used as a optional mounting system. (tired to find a video talking abt this but couldnt)

so made a video about making a chin mount with these strips which is supplied with the camera (sj4000)


Do have a look,I am sure.. Tons of Improvements is Required. Do Let me Know how I Can improve. 

You May Also Like

0 comments