Finally When All Things Come Together

by - 9:30 PM

Finally :-)

It’s been ages I wanted to learn how to ride a bike, but sadly in Mumbai there isn't much bike learning centres. All we have here is motor learning school for 4 wheelers. The only way to learn how to ride is either own a bike or get friends bikes. Well after Weeks of Begging and pestering My older Brother,    I finally got hold of his bike as My own , since he moved on from a Bajaj street 220 to a KTM duke 390 (quite a strange jump if you ask me, from a cruiser to a sports) , but who cares Important thing here is I F***ING FINALLY GOT A BIKE :-) .

I Will be taking things Slow and will be recording the Entire Journey on learning how to ride, you will also see where I am making mistakes, maybe learn from it too (maybe).


Do have a Look, Give a like and Subscribe , Also Would like to know What I Should have Done to make this video better. :-) 

Cheers.

You May Also Like

0 comments